... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: What we're doing right now

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

What we're doing right now



It's a peaceful, warm summer evening here in Bellingham. I just got home from dance an hour ago and Andy was out in the yard with the kids. Theo was playing baseball and Andy & Penny were swinging in the hammock. It is always so wonderful to come home from work and know that I wasn't needed or missed too much by anyone. I did a little more painting on the garage door (I will be soooooo glad when we're done. Painting is not my favorite thing in the world), ate my dinner, and fed Penny for a while. Now we're all just sitting around. Penny is playing with her new favorite toy (a stacking spindle with rings from IKEA...thanks Ballouns!) and Theo is taking a bath.


Great end to a great day!

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, August 06, 2008 , Blogger Frogs Mom said...

Sounds like they had a nice evening!

Glad you could put the stacking rings to use. I bought them right before we moved to the 'Ham and then my MIL bought Lucas a similar set. And since I also had my eye set on a big one, I just couldn't justify having three!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home