... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Saturday morning entertainment

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday morning entertainment

I love Saturdays! That is strange to say considering that everyday is like a Saturday this summer. These sweet, fun-filled days with my whole family are wonderful. I will have a hard time going back to real-life in the fall, but I know that real-life busyness is what makes this summer so special and meaningful.

4 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, July 19, 2008 , Blogger sandylew said...

that is the sweetest thing I've ever seen

 
At 7:48 AM, July 21, 2008 , Blogger Lydia said...

boy, this pic really captures it all, eh? lazy, hazy, crazy, fun-filled, sun-filled days of summer!

 
At 4:53 PM, July 22, 2008 , Blogger kidsonbikes said...

the best part is the tongue tricks.

 
At 9:09 PM, July 23, 2008 , Blogger SL said...

I think Theo wants to be Gene Simmons when he grows up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home