... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: A fresh start

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, July 14, 2008

A fresh start




I just got home from the 2nd audition for the Dancing for Joy Jubilee Dance Company. We will have a group of 11 dancers and I am very excited to have our 1st Company ballet class tomorrow! It is a big responsibility to be their ballet teacher, but I am so excited to work with them all together for the summer and to teach the more advanced students in the fall. I pray that God would give me wisdom, inspiration, patience, and balance as I focus on this new stage at the studio.


Please pray for the Company members, the studio Directors, me, and for my family as they support me in this new role.


In His service,

Sarah*

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, July 15, 2008 , Blogger The Horne's said...

I was really bummed that I missed it. I forgot the date and got Maluhia's E mail this morning...too late. :-(
Glad it went well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home