... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Goodbye, sweet friends

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Goodbye, sweet friends






Michele and Lucas came and watch Theo and Penny for us yesterday. Andy was helping O.Shane pack their moving van and I had to work, so......Michele, babysitter extraordinaire, to the rescue! I took these pictures of the kids and I'm so glad I did. We may not see them before they leave tomorrow and then we'll have to make the long trek to Wyoming just to see our dear, dear friends. We wish them well and hope they know that we will be praying for safety, peace and joy during their move.

You are loved Balloun family!

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, July 23, 2008 , Blogger Frogs Mom said...

Oh Sarah, you are such a sweet, dear friend and I am going to miss you terribly. Did I tell you this already? O. asked me on our way home from camping what I would miss the most from Bellingham and I answered you and Theo (not that Baby Penny and Andy don't rock as well). All of us will miss all of you.

And seriously, Andy came to our rescue yesterday. So it was you helping us, not the other way around!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home