... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Six-month Solids Sampling

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Six-month Solids Sampling






Penny turned 6 months old last Friday, so we decided to start giving her a little bit of solid food yesterday! She started with avocado (just like Theo did) and seems to enjoy it. She probably only ate a Tbsp. or so, but it all stayed in. This is an interesting transition for me because it is proof that she is starting to grow up. I know that sounds odd to some of you. You're saying, "She's only 6 months old!" or "Geez Sarah. Don't be so melodramatic. She is soooo still a baby." I know that. I just also know that she's not a newborn anymore. This also made me realize that Theo really isn't a baby anymore. The saying really is true. When you have kids, the days go so slowly, but the years go so fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home