... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Taking Penny to Church

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Taking Penny to Church


Andy and I went to church with Penny this morning (sorry there aren't any pictures). Theo has a runny nose (it's almost gone) and my mom had a little sore throat, so they stayed home and played together. Everyone at church loved seeing her and couldn't believe we were out and about so quickly after the birth. I am actually feeling incredibly well and am so blessed to have people here to be with Theo. I can take a nap whenever I'm feeling tired and snuggle with Penelope in the bed.


Today has been a pretty lazy day. After church, we ate some chicken and Theo went on a nice, long walk with his Memaw. I missed the sunny part of the day because I was sleeping!!


Now we're about to have some dinner and hang out together for the evening.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, January 28, 2008 , Blogger sandylew said...

A couple of darlings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home