... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Lazy Summer Days

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lazy Summer Days




Andy has been home for 4 days now. We are loving it! We don't get much accomplished, but after last week (busy, busy, busy), I think we're all entitled to some rest and doing nothing. Theo started crawling forward yesterday and we thought that was really cool. Well, today he has continued to crawl forward and has started pulling up on things. I guess it's only a matter of time before he's completely mobile! I guess that's why I cherish our sweet times nursing on the couch or bed so much. For those 20 minutes, he is my tiny, little baby again and not the squirmy big kid that he is truly becoming. Well, dinner is done, so I need to go feed my boys.


1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, June 24, 2007 , Blogger Frogs Mom said...

Yes, sweet times. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home