... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Mother's Day Weekend

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend


We went to Port Orchard for Mother's Day Weekend and everyone got a chance to see Theo. We had a family picture taken earlier in the week as a gift for our moms (thanks again Taylor!). They loved it. All in all it was a fun, relaxing weekend and we even came home early enough to go to bed at 9:15! Visiting family always wears us out (they all stay up too late!). This was my 1st Mother's Day and I felt, and still feel, very appreciated and loved. At my house, every day must be Mother's Day because Andy and Theo take such good care of me and make me feel special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home