... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: My sweet boy

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, June 11, 2007

My sweet boy


Theo and I have had a great day together. I haven't been feeling too well (since we am expecting another baby.....for those of you who didn't know yet) and Theo has been being a real sweetheart for his Mama. He has spent plenty of time cuddling quietly with me, napping with me on the couch, and playing happily with his toys. I am grateful to have a son like him. Here he is in all of his super cuteness wearing his new Huggalugs leg warmers (thanks for letting them go Lucas!). He is now sitting next to me on the floor playing his tiny xylophone and making "p" sounds and spitting everywhere. What a guy!

3 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, June 14, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Sarah!! That's so exciting. Theo is getting so big and is changing into a little boy- so cute!! Love the leg warmers... i need to invest in some too as Dani is getting all sorts of bruises on her little legs from crawling all around. Hope to see you soon.
Best.
~Krissy & Danielle

 
At 11:14 PM, June 18, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah! Another BABY! How exciting, I'm so happy for you and Andy! Congrats! Your little Theo is getting so big and handsome, I miss seeing his adorable smile and infectious laugh! I would love to see you and Theo soon, maybe we can do lunch sometime soon!
Samantha Kern

 
At 1:04 PM, June 24, 2007 , Blogger Frogs Mom said...

Love the Huggalugs and seeing the pic of Theo wearing them in the grass. Did the colors match? ;)

You know I was wondering how you'd wait till Theo's birthday. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home