... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: 1/2 day, snow day

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

1/2 day, snow day




Andy doesn't have to be to work until 10am today, so we sent him back to bed. He doesn't get the luxury of a nice, afternoon nap like the rest of us do. Theo has been waking up at 6:30am, no matter when we put him to bed, so Andy has had a lot of extra stuff to do in the mornings. He got up and fed Theo this morning while I nursed Penny and then he went back to bed once my mom and I were up.




As you can see from the picture, a lot of our snow melted last night. What a disappointment! I was hoping to have Andy home with us all day long. At least with a delay, he will have time to rest instead of being busy with us all day. He doesn't have to get up for 20 more minutes. I guess Penelope heard that someone was going to take a nap because she went back to sleep, too.


This is a video of Theo eating his oatmeal and bananas this morning. Sorry it's sideways. I always forget that I can't take video vertically. It's still pretty cute, if you ask me.




1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, January 29, 2008 , Blogger Frogs Mom said...

I take a sideways video on occasion as well. I want some real snow!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home