... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: A Wonderful Man

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Wonderful Man


I am blessed. My husband is a man who takes great care to be loving, patient, and honest with me every day. As the birth of our 3rd baby rapidly approaches (any day now!), you would think he and I would become more and more anxious about what it will mean to be the parents of 3 children.....age 3 and under. The exact opposite is true. I am becoming more and more thrilled and can't wait for the whole, beautiful process to begin. I joked with Andy this evening that soon this baby wouldn't be coming between us anymore, at least not physically. He sweetly told me that he can't wait for this baby to really come between us and be with us. He really is a great man.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home