... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Mother's Day 2009

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009











My parents came to visit us for Mother's Day. We had a great time eating snacks and playing cards on Saturday night. Sunday morning, Andy made waffles and eggs for all of us, we went to church, and Dad & Andy made us a great BBQ lunch. The kids loves having their Memaw and Papa to play with and the weather was beautiful. I felt very celebrated and am so blessed to have such a great, supportive family. I wasn't expecting a gift from Andy and the kids (we had a very busy week and I just assumed they hadn't had time to pick anything up). You can't imagine how shocked I was to received a sweet, hand-painted bowl with Momma written in the center. Andy and the kids had painted it together at our local pottery shop. It is the perfect size for a small bowl of cereal or a snack. In fact, I've already used it twice today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home