... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: over 45 degrees!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, February 20, 2009

over 45 degrees!






















It was warm today! I hadn't realized how much I missed the spring and summer, but now I'm getting excited. Penny and Theo really love the yard and I love seeing them play so independently. Penny can't walk on her own yet, but she can get on and off a small bike and ride it (albeit slowly) herself.

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, February 20, 2009 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

sorta how I like driving my car!

 
At 6:20 PM, February 20, 2009 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

the tandem riding looks fun. great shots, what a nice day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home